Long Term Care
The Long Term Care claim process creates a Plan of Care to support tracking and payment of services and providers to assist the claimant to perform normal daily activities such as eating, bathing, dressing, and transferring.
- Detailed needs assessment that can be configured by the Administrator.
- Support for ADL and IADL’s.
- Cognitive assessment.
- Medical information for medications and treatments.
- Plan of care with provider support.
- Support for additional benefit options not supported in master policy.
- Reimbursement payments based on rules and linked to provide